Apple iOS Mail app normally comes bundled with an Apple iPhone or iPad.
- Click Mail icon on the Home screen dock.
Please note that not all the screenshots below will apply, depending on if new/existing account is being setup/modified.
1. Settings, Mail, Accounts, Add Account, Other.
2. Add Mail Account.
3. Account Type: POP3
POP Account Information:
- Name: Your real name
- Email: Your correct email address
- Password: ******* (Note: Case sensitive)
- Description: Netro
4. Add Mail Account.
Incoming Mail Server:
- Host Name: pop.netro.com.au
- Username: Replace example userid with yours, excluding the domain "@netro.com.au")
Outgoing Mail Server:
- SMTP: smtp.netro.com.au
Set up an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
See "Get help" section at bottom of article for more resources, such as:
- about using Mail
Apple Mail: Overview
Mail Server Settings
MacOS mail client