Netro DSL Services
ADSL2+, ADSL1 and SHDSL (Asynchronous & Single-pair High-speed Digital Subscriber Line) technology
has many benefits over Dialup (analogue) modem connections, such as:
- Faster, offering speeds up to 24,000/1024 Kb, 8196/640 Kb & 2048/2048 Kb
respectively compared to 56/33 Kb (download & upload)
- Always online, no telephone call charges, saving $11.88/mth based on 54 calls/mth @ $0.22/call
- Digital, providing better reliability and lower latency (faster response times).
- Very cost effective, compared to more traditional technologies such as ISDN and Frame Relay.
- Can be used at the same time as a telephone, save line rental by closing a 2nd line,
then move the number across to the primary number using distinctive ring.
Netro provides a range of DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) services
to get your organisation connected to the Internet.
DSL2 Fastest ADSL2+ plans available on over 300
MSAN's in most capital cities and some major regional
DSL1 Fast ADSL1 plans available on over 2,600
DSLAM's around Australia.
DSL Soho The ideal entry level ADSL solution
DSL Biz Include ADSL Service Level Agreements (SLA)
DSL Corporate Provide ultra fast ADSL & SHDSL connectivity
DSL Hardware Equipment to get you connected, including ADSL 2
DSL Benefits Comparison between Dialup & DSL Technologies
Netro DSL SOHO & Biz is available nationally in most areas.
Netro DSL Corporate is available nationally in most areas of capital cities & larger regional areas.
No premium for services setup in regional areas.
Fixed IP address is included and no ports are blocked, ideal for a local SMTP (Mail) Server.
Backup Dialup Account included with DSL Soho & DSL Biz plans
(Mailbox plan includes 3 hours Dialup per month)
Last updated 31-May-10