Dialup ISDN Connection
- Discover emerging business opportunities via full Internet access
- New range of pricing plans available to suit every Internet user
- Get an email address & internet access for your organisation today
- International access for the price of a local call in Sydney
- Free software and technical support
- Free home page
- Netro provides easy to use Windows software to get you online easily
- PPP (Point to Point Protocol) Gets you connected to the Internet via your modem.
- Email: (Electronic Mail) Communicate with others efficiently with your own email
- News: Keep up with the latest developments in the world via thousands of news forums.
- WWW: (World Wide Web) "Surf the Net" to get the information at your desktop.
- FTP: (File Transfer protocol) Download the latest files from servers around the world.
- IRC: (Internet relay Chat) Participate or host live conferences via your keyboard.
- Gopher: Access vast arrays of information via "hypertext" links including
- Telnet: Connect to remote computers & access a wealth of resources across the globe.
|Effective hourly rate
|Personal home page
- Your Dialup Plan can be changed at any time. Change will commence on the
following calendar month
- For dialup plan changes, email email@example.com,
confirmation will be sent
- Email only account option available for $15 per month, for accounts that don't require
- The plans shown only apply for ISDN connections, different rates apply for dialup modem (analogue) connections
- You are responsible for the telecommunications cost associated with connecting into
- Netro requires that you complete and sign an application form, and that you comply with
the Netro Terms & Conditions
- Hours calculated on calendar month basis, apportioned for accounts commencing or
terminating during the month.
- Hours include online time on interactive sessions such as dialup connections and
uploading files to our server via FTP.
- Unused hours do not accumulate and are non-transferable, i.e. unused hours do not roll
over into next month.
- Registration includes setup of your own email address & web space
- Choose your username with care, since it determines your email address
- Your email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org, where username is the login name
specified by you on the application form
- $25 Registration fee applies for username change, since account has to be closed &
- Username must be 3 to 8 characters long and must start with an alphabetic character.
- Password must be 6 to 16 characters long
- Your password secures your Account just like your credit card PIN number and should be
- You are responsible for any usage on your account. If you suspect any anauthorised use,
notify us in writing immediately
- No registration applies for renewing current dialup accounts
- Monthly Fee for accounts is in advance. Discounts apply on most accounts for
longer term commitments.
- Effective rate based on optimal usage of account paid year in advance
- Excess usage is invoiced at the end of each calendar month. If usage is less than
$25, it is held over until it reaches $25
- High volume excess usage customers may be billed in advance, based on the previous two
- Account renewals and Excess usage Invoices are sent via email
- Web space Is accesible to the world as: http://www.netro.com.au/~username/
Copyright © 1998 all rights