Netro provides a range of support options for IT&C
(Information Technology & Communications)
infrastructure via email, telephone, remote login & onsite, including Internet Access, Hosting and
LAN (Local Area Networks) environments.
To ensure that we deliver a high level of support, we have a
number of standard (free)
and extended (pay for) support options
Standard support is limited to the following software:
For onsite server
maintenance, visits must be
booked at least 4 hours in advance,
except in a serious emergency. If the visit extends outside normal hours, extended support rates apply.
We provide support for popular Desktop, server & network environments, such as:
- Windows 2003 (Server & Small Business Edition)
- Linux Redhat Fedora
- Cisco, Linksys & Netgear Routers
Popular services include:
- Anti Virus
- Anti Spam
- Vulnerability testing
- System Installation, including hardware drivers
- Customisation & optimisation
- Remote access & VPN
- RAID, Tape, DVD, External HDD & USB
- Disaster Recovery Plans, such as offsite backups & systems.
This is based on:
- Time of day
- Response time required
- Product or service covered
- Quotations provided are estimates only, actual time may be less or more depending on the complexity of the issue.
- Billed in 0.1 hour (6 minute) increments or part/thereoff
- Actual time charged includes time spent onsite, travel time for each consultant, support summary documentation less time taken for meal breaks.
|Normal (9x5)||Mon- Fri||9:00-18:00|
|Extended (14x6)||Mon- Sat||7:00-21:00|
|All (24x7)||Mon- Sun||24 hours, Including public Holidays|
(Pay as you go):
Payable in advance or by credit card authorisation only,
order confirmation may be required.
Email, Telephone, Fax & Remote Support: Minimum charge is 0.2 hour (12 minutes)
Onsite Support: Minimum charge is 1 hour
|Standard||$165 (150 ex)||48 hr||Normal||-|
|Premium||$198 (180 ex)||4 hr||Normal||20%|
|Platinum||$247.50 (225 ex)||4 hr||Extended||50%|
|After/hrs||$297 (270 ex)||4 hr||All||80%|
(Use as you go):
Additional time charged for faster response rates and/or after hours, refer to premium shown in table above.
Any unused time expires after one year.
|Hours||Cost||Effective Rate (ex GST)|
|20 hrs||$2,970 (2,700 ex)||$135/hr|
|50 hrs||$6,875 (6,250 ex)||$125/hr|
|100 hrs||$13,200 (12,000 ex)||$120/hr|
Maintenance & Premium Support
After hours service requests can be logged via paging service, email & web
Includes monitoring of customer services, such as email, web & routers
Consultancy rates only apply where onsite visit is required
|Service||Extended (14x6)||All (24x7)|
|Quarterly||$693 (210/mth ex)||$1287 (390/mth ex)|
|Yearly||$2640 (200/mth ex)||$4950 (375/mth ex)|
Office Lifecycle FAQ
End of Support for Windows 98 & ME
Service Pack Lifecycle
Copyright © 1998-2007 all rights reserved.