- Setup $148.50 (normally $198)
- Plans paid 6 monthly in advance.
- Total data allowance (downloads + uploads) shown in table below:
- No excess usage, service simply shaped to 256 Kb after monthly allowance used up.
- No lock in contract, upgrade or downgrade at any time*, or 30 days’ notice to cancel.
- Congestion free network, typical evening speeds shown below are between 7 pm & 11 pm.
- Public Static IP address included.
|Description||Tier||Max down/upload Speed||Typical Evening Speed||100 GB||500 GB||Unlimited|
|Standard||NBN 25||25/5 Mbps||23 Mbps||-||-||$541.20 (82/mth ex)|
|Standard Plus||NBN 50||50/20 Mbps||43 Mbps||$448.80 (68/mth ex)||$541.20 (82/mth ex)||$633.60 (96/mth ex)|
|Premium||NBN 100||100/40 Mbps||83 Mbps||$633.60 (96/mth ex)||$726 (110/mth ex)||$818.40 (124/mth ex)|
NBN 25 based plans are designed to replace legacy ADSL2+ services,
they are fine for basic Internet usage, including watching HD content, e.g. YouTube
however if you wish to watch Ultra HD (4K) content, we recommend at least an NBN 50 based plan
e.g. Can I stream Netflix in Ultra HD?
Options on above plans:
- 5% & 10% higher effective monthly fee will apply if choosing to pay quarterly or monthly in advance, instead of 6 monthly.
*Plan changes: Submit at least 3 business days before end of monthly billing period, shown on activation email.
An NBN certified or compliant compatible modem router is recommended including FTTB, HFC, FTTC & FTTN.
Popular Netcomm models including Wi-Fi, VDSL/ADSL, 2z FXS Voice & Gigabit WAN, click links below for detailed spec sheets:
- NF10WV N300 4x 100Mb LAN, 2x USB Storage $121
- NF18ACV AC1600 4x Gigabit LAN, 1x USB Storage $165
- NL1901ACV AC1600 4x Gigabit LAN, 2x USB Storage, 4G LTE $319
- Router pre-configuration (including VoIP) $99
- Delivery $29.70 (From warehouse to our office, then to you)
These can be used on your existing ADSL service, whilst waiting for the NBN to be connected in your area.
If you have an existing modem router, email model number to confirm compatibility.
e.g. WAN (Wide Area Network) port is required for connection to NBN’s supplied Arris CM8200B DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem
- No telephone line rental required for Internet access and/or digital voice, typically saving at least $39/mth
compared to an analogue Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) line rental (e.g. Telstra Home Phone Casual).
- Significantly better value call costs.
- Netro email address included with NBN plans, saving $59.40/yr.
If you contact us with your address details, then we can confirm your NBN status including:
- POI (Point of Interconnect) name.
- CSA (Connectivity Serving Area) name
- Premises location ID
- Premises technology, e.g. HFC (Hybrid Fibre Coax)
- Premises service class
- Premises service class description
- Premises readiness status
- Estimated service date
- Rollout Region ID
Lead time for an NBN HFC service class 21 is typically 14 business days (once available), refer to: ACMA: NBN Connection timeframes
This may take longer if manual intervention is required, refer to: NBN Cabling standards
For example cabler is required to use rigid white nominal P20 telecommunications conduits (23mm Internal Diameter) within the building.
Best to port your existing Telstra number to a digital voice service (VoIP) after service NBN service active and tested, unless you do not wish to keep your current fixed service (land line number).
- NBN: Services that will be switched off “The switch off date is typically around 18 months after affected residents are notified that the nbn broadband access network is available to them.“
- NBN: Will it cost me anything to switch to the nbn network? “A standard installation of nbn Equipment is currently free of charge.”
- NBN: Can I keep my phone number if I switch to the nbn network “Yes. "Number porting" rules will not change with the introduction of the nbn network.”
- NBN: Network technology FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) is best, max speed 1,000 Mb (10 Gb in future)
NBN: Technology choice Upgrading to FTTP.
Please Contact us to discuss your requirements and for further information.
Netro Support: NBN