Choose a backup solution in Windows 10
- Backup and Restore in Windows Windows 11 & 10 File History
Learn more about system image backup
Protect your data with backup and restore processes Backup a database (Microsoft Access)
How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
"The 3-2-1 rule can aid in the backup process. It states that there should be at least 3 copies of the data, stored on 2 different types of storage media, and one copy should be kept offsite, in a remote location (this can include cloud storage)"
- Wikipedia: List of backup software e.g. Free and open-source software: tar
- Wikipedia: Comparison of file synchronization software e.g. Free and Open Source: rsync
- Wikipedia: Data Recovery
- Sync files with OneDrive in Windows
- Back up your folders with OneDrive
- Wikipedia: Comparison of online backup services popular include:
- Google Drive 15 GB free
- Microsoft OneDrive 5 GB free
- Apple iCloud 5 GB free
- Dropbox 2 GB free
JDiskReport Analyse disk usage.
Windows NT Backup Restore Utility for Windows 7 and for Windows Server 2008 R2 Restore Windows XP and Server 2003 backups.