- Netro collects and retains data for a number of years.
- Part of this collection of data is required by Part 5 of the Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act 1979 (TIA Act)
- The purpose for the collection of data includes provisioning, billing, support and compliance with various legislation.
- If you disagree with the collection of data, we cannot provide the service.
- Disclosure of data may include enforcement agencies.
- Most information is retained within Australia, except some services such as TLD (Top Level Domain) and SSL certificates provided by overseas registrars.
This document will be updated shortly, meanwhile please contact us if you require more details.